- How do I create an account?
- I have lost my User ID and password. How do I get it back?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my User ID?
- Can I delete my User ID from your website?
Technical & Know the Site
- What can you do on dekhona.com?
- How do I upload my videos?
- How many videos can I upload?
- If I upload a video now when will it be displayed?
- What file formats can I upload?
- What is the permissible size of the video that I can upload?
- What is the duration of the video that I can upload?
- Can I edit or delete my video?
- How do I make a video?
- How do I transfer video clips from my mobile to my computer?
- Why is my video taking a lot of time to upload?
- How can I share my videos and link to them from my website or blog?
- My upload has been running for a long time and hasn't completed. What should I do?
- What are tags and why do I enter them?
- How many tags can I enter?
- What is My Hot Videos?
- Why should I subscribe and how do I go about it?
- What is flagging a video?
- What are categories and how are they useful?
- Can I hide my video from some people?
- If I hide my video, how will my friends view it?
- Clicking on the link that I received gives me an Error Message - 'Oops! You cannot watch this video'. I am confused.
- Can I change the rights for my videos, so that they can be viewed by everyone instead of just 'me and my friends' and vice versa?
- Can I interact with other members?
- Can I delete a comment?
- Can I delete a vulgar comment made by a member on my video?
- How will I know if new comments have been added to my videos?
- What does 'Invalid file format error' mean while uploading?
- There was a problem in uploading a video. What do I do now?
- What browsers are officially supported?
Know the Site Better
To share a video, just click on 'Email this video', enter the Email address manually of the people with whom you wish to share the video or add their email addresses from your address book and click on 'Send'.
You can send the video to your orkut friends. Just click on 'Orkut this video', enter your Orkut username and password and click on 'Send'.
You can even copy this HTML snippet from the embedded field and paste it on your website to insert the video player directly into your page. This way a visitor will be able to play the video without leaving your site.
Clicking on the link that I received gives me an Error Message - 'Oops! You cannot watch this video'.The video that you are trying to view may have been either changed to be viewed only by friends and not everyone.
Can I change the rights for my videos, so that they can be viewed by everyone instead of just me and my friends and vice versa?You can certainly change the way videos are viewed on dekhona.com. All you need to do is edit your video and select the appropriate viewing option from this list in the edit video page.
You can even invite your friends to join dekhona.com. All you need to do is click on the 'Invite Friends' link, enter the email addresses and we will send them an invitation on your behalf. You can access the address book of Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Rediff, Indiatimes, AOL, Lycos, FastMail and .Mac Mail.
And that's not all. You can even leave a message for someone whose video you have really liked. Click on 'Send me a note'.
You can even see who is watching that particular video. You can visit that member's profile page and click on 'Leave a Note'. Show your appreciation for videos posted by other members by scribbling notes in their notebook